We are in the final: 87-78

We hosted Fenerbahçe Beko in the fourth match of the Türkiye Sigorta Basketball Super League Play-off Semi-Finals and we won the game 87-78. We finished the first half of the match, which was played at the Sinan Erdem Dome, ahead 45-41.

After this score, we brought the series to 3-1 and advanced to the final.

While our team started the game with Micic, Larkin, Clyburn, M'Baye, and Pleiss starting five, the first basket of the match came from Micic. With three-pointers by M'Baye and Clyburn, the fifth minute was passed with a score of 8-10. Our team, which continued to score with Clyburn in this section, also scored in the last seconds and we were behind 16-20 in the first 10 minutes of the game. In the second period, we equalized the score with Furkan and Clyburn's points, then we took the lead at 11:30 with four points by Elijah: 24-20. With Micic's three-pointer, we brought the score to 27-21 at 12:30 and the Fenerbahçe Beko’s timeout came. On his return from the time-out, Micic scored seven points in a row, increasing the lead to double digits for the first time at 14:30: 34-23. Micic scored two more points on the foul line, and with M'Baye and Elijah's points, we brought the score to 43-34 in the 18th minute. We scored two points with Elijah in the remaining two minutes and we were ahead 45-41 in the first half of the game.

We started the second half with points from Micic and M'Baye, leading 49-41 into the 22nd minute. When the score was 49-51 in the 24th minute, coach Ergin Ataman took a time-out. After the timeout, Larkin first equalized and then put our team back in the lead in the 25th minute: 54-51. After scoring three more points after M’Baye’s stylish dunk, Larkin scored 59-55 at 26:30. M'Baye also hit a three-pointer, leading us 62-57 into the 38th minute. After Elijah's three-pointer, we were leading 65-61 in the last 10 minutes of the game. Our first points in the final period came from Micic: 69-61. With Elijah's seven points, we brought the score to 76-66 in the 34th minute. When Micic responded to the opposing team's three-pointer in the same way, we were ahead 79-69 in the 35th minute. With Elijah's four points, we were leading 83-78 in the last 47 seconds of the game. We were leading 87-78 in the last 20 seconds with two accurate free throws from Micic and M'Baye at the foul line. We maintained our lead in the remaining section and won the match 87-78.

  • Fenerbahçe Beko